top of page
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation & Reschedule Policy:
- Cancellations for regular orders must be made 48 hours in advance to be fully refunded. Cancellations made 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund. Same-day cancelations won't be refunded.
- Cancellations for Grazing Tables must be made 2 weeks in advance to be fully refunded. Cancellations made 1 week in advance will receive a 50% refund.
- Rescheduling an order must be made 48 hours in advance of the delivery date, upon our availability.
How to reschedule a Grazing Table?
- Please, e-mail us with the reason and the new date desired. Our tables can be rescheduled only once and as long as informed within 2 weeks in advance, based on our availability.
Note: By booking your order/event, we may have turned down other people's requests.
We appreciate your understanding.
- All orders are delivered through a third party. Our drivers are instructed to ring the doorbell and drop off the order at the client's doorstep or front desk of offices/hotels. NO MEET-UPS! NO HOTEL ROOMS DELIVERIES!
- By selecting on having your order delivered, you agree with one of our delivery windows, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- It's the customer's responsibility to inform us of the correct address for delivery. That means including a gate code or any additional information our drivers may need.
- We will contact the customer using the phone number provided only once, for any additional information we might need regarding delivery instructions. Orders will be returned to the kitchen and the customer will have to pick it up if we can't complete the delivery for missing information/wrong address. Orders will not be refunded.
Notes: Drivers won't meet up for deliveries. They need addresses where they can drop off orders unattended.
Attention customers with food allergies. Please be aware that our food may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, or shellfish. While we take steps to minimize risk and safely handle the foods that contain potential allergens, please be advised that cross-contamination may occur, as factors beyond our reasonable control may alter the formulations of the food we serve, or manufacturers may change their formulations without our knowledge.
bottom of page