top of page
Cancellation & Reschedule Policy:
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to be fully refunded. Cancellations made 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund.
- Orders canceled on the same day of the event/delivery date won't be refunded.
- Rescheduling an order must be made 48 hours in advance of the delivery date, upon our availability.
How to reschedule a Grazing Table?
- Please, e-mail us with the reason and the new date desired. Our tables can be rescheduled only once and as long as informed within 48 hours in advance, based on our availability.
Note: When you place an order or book a date, we may have turned down other people's requests. We appreciate your understanding.
- By selecting on having your order delivered, you agree with one of our delivery windows.
- It is the customer's responsibility to inform us of the correct address for delivery, including the gate code or any additional information we may need.
- We will contact the customer using the phone number provided for any additional information we might need regarding delivery instructions.
- Orders will be returned to the kitchen and a new delivery fee will be charged in cases when we can't complete the delivery for missing information/error. Orders will not be refunded.
Attention customers with food allergies. Please be aware that our food may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, or shellfish. While we take steps to minimize risk and safely handle the foods that contain potential allergens, please be advised that cross-contamination may occur, as factors beyond our reasonable control may alter the formulations of the food we serve, or manufacturers may change their formulations without our knowledge.
bottom of page