- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to be fully refunded. Cancellations made 24 hours before the delivery date/event date will receive a 50% refund. Orders canceled on the same day of the event/delivery date won't be refunded.
How to reschedule a Grazing Table?
- You can e-mail us with the reason and the new date. Orders can be rescheduled only one time as long as informed within 48 hours in advance and depending on our availability. If you wish to reschedule more than one time, a 15% fee of the total will be added.
Note: When you place an order or book a date, we may have to turn down other people's requests.
- When a selected delivery option, you agree with one of our delivery windows. It is the customer's responsibility to inform us of the correct address for delivery, including the gate code or any additional information.
- We will always try our best to hand-delivery any order.
-We will contact the customer using the phone number submitted on this form for any additional information we might need regarding delivery instructions.
- Orders will be returned to the kitchen if the delivery is incomplete. Customers will have the option to pick it up at our location or pay a new delivery fee, depending on our availability.
- Orders will not be refunded.
Attention customers with food allergies. Please be aware that our food may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, or shellfish. While we take steps to minimize risk and safely handle the foods that contain potential allergens, please be advised that cross-contamination may occur, as factors beyond our reasonable control may alter the formulations of the food we serve, or manufacturers may change their formulations without our knowledge.